If you have Medicaid coverage, finding a Montana dentist might seem like an impossible task. Montana dentists who accept Medicaid are few and far between. Luckily, Dr. Michael Blandon, Dr. Patrick Hudson, and Dr. Zackary Bergeson at Comfort Dental are some of the best in Montana!
Visit us today to find out why we’re Montana’s most recommended dental care provider for those with Medicaid insurance plans. We offer:
- Emergency services (we’ll always try to fit you in)
- General Dentistry (checkups, cleanings, fillings, extractions)
- Zirconium Crowns
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction/Oral Surgery
- Cosmetic Dentistry (Teeth Whitening & Bleaching)
What are the benefits of Medicaid dental coverage and how do they work?
Medicaid dental coverage can be obtained by anyone who qualifies for Medicaid. This includes people in a low-income bracket, pregnant women, and children below the age of 19 years old. The ACA has expanded Medicaid eligibility to make it available to more people than ever before. Medicaid is also an ideal choice because there are no income restrictions.
Benefits: Medicaid dental coverage is a great way to save on costs for your teeth and oral health. You can get preventive treatments done such as cleanings, check-ups, x-rays or sealants at no cost to you! And the best part? It’s all covered by Montana state law so there are never any out of pocket expenses when receiving care from us here at Comfort Dental here in Montana.
How long does Medicaid dental coverage last?
Since Montana is a state that participates in the ACA, your Medicaid benefits will cover you for as many months as it takes to get back on your feet. You can reapply every six months (max of two years) and Montana allows people who are disabled or pregnant to qualify for lifelong coverage. So even if you’re not quite there yet, Montana has got you covered!
Tips for saving money on your dental care with Medicaid
Medicaid dental coverage can be a great option for Montana residents with few other options. However, there are some tips to help you save money on your care if possible:
- Ask about discounts when scheduling an appointment such as those offered by the Montana Dental Association or Medicaid Dentistry Incorporated
- Compare prices before getting treatment at different providers in Montana
- Consider oral surgery and dentures instead of expensive root canal treatments
- Click here for more coupons
The importance of taking care of your teeth if you have Medicaid coverage
Recent research has shown that those without Medicaid coverage have about a third more tooth loss than Montana residents with Medicaid dental insurance.
The first step to maintaining good oral health is scheduling an appointment at Comfort Dental in Montana, which accepts your Medicaid card as payment for treatment. Simply call (406) 890-7040 or fill out the form on our website and we’ll contact you shortly to schedule an appointment!
Why it’s important to visit the dentist regularly even if you don’t have any pain or discomfort right now:
- Decay and gum disease can cause more problems down the road.
- You may not be able to sleep, eat or speak properly if you don’t get your teeth cleaned regularly.
- Your risk of developing oral cancer increases each day that goes by without care. Montana Medicaid Dentistry Incorporated (MDDI) will cover routine dental visits for eligible patients as payment for treatment. Simply call (406) 890-7040 or fill out the form on our website and we’ll contact you shortly to schedule an appointment! If you can’t afford regular dental visits, your best bet may be Montana Medicaid Dentistry Incorporated (MDDI), a program offered by Montana’s Department of Public Health & Human Services’ Office of Rural Support Programs.