Comfort Dental Puyallup, WA
16420 Meridian E #104 Puyallup, WA 98375
Call 253-445-6669 to Schedule your Appointment today!
Comfort Dental is proud to be your local dentist Puyallup, WA!
We make dental care affordable and convenient as your family’s dentist Puyallup WA.
- Comfort Dental’s core mission is to expand access to quality dental care to everyone.
- We are open evenings and Saturdays. M-F 7:30am-7:30pm and Sat. 7:30am-1:30pm.
- Typically, fees are much less than at the average dental office.
- New patient exam & X-rays are only $19. That’s a $185 value! Payment due at time of service.
- Dr. Christopher Blacker
- Dr. Brandon Guariglia
- Dr. Patrick Cameron
Franchisee: Puyallup Dental, LLC
- General Dentistry
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction/Oral Surgery
- Zirconium Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cash / Check
- Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
- Insurance Accepted – including Washington Dental Service, Delta Dental, Cigna, Aetna, Lifemap, Humana, MetLife, United Concordia, Principle, Premera, Regence, Guardian, Carington, and more
- Google +
Comfort Dental Puyallup Staff
"I have been seen by Dr. Brandon a few different occasions now and every experience was amazing!! I cannot say enough great things about him and his staff, they all have gone above and beyond to help make seeing the dentist a positive experience instead or a dreadful one. Then today my husband broke his tooth in half while eating lunch at work so I called Dr. Brandon's office and he got him in SAME DAY which is unheard of anymore. If you are looking for a great dentist that you will love it's definitely Comfort Dental in Puyallup!"
"I have been going to this office for a couple years now and let me just say Dr. Brandon and his staff are just wonderful. They treat me like family and make the process as easy on me as possible. Not to mention they pointed out and fixed things that other Drs neglected to. Smart, friendly and all around great folks up there!! Won't go anywhere else!"
"Felt I was treated phenomenal from the moment I walked in the door & had signed the papers. Both the receptionist AND head dentist were very kind, made sure every need and concern I had was promptly addressed & they even went above and beyond that to point out things about my teeth to make them look and feel even healthier. 10/10 will keep going"