Orthodontist in Aurora, CO
- The mission of Comfort Dental Braces is expand access to high-quality orthodontic care through convenience and affordability.
- Most forms of insurance are accepted.
- Free consultation, no down payment and low monthly payments.
- Kids braces are only $129/mo and adults are just $139/mo.
- Open evenings and Saturdays!
To treat our patients, Comfort Dental Braces utilizes:
- Traditional braces
- Clear ceramic braces
- Damon braces
Treatment with Invisalign is now completed using the iTero Element, which is a way to digitally scan your teeth and forgo taking messy impressions to make your aligners.
Your Local Orthodontist
Dr. Tania Quinn
- Dr Tania Quinn graduated from McGill University, Montreal, Canada in 1997 with a Bachelor of Science in Anatomy & Cell Biology. She then attended McGill’s Dental School, graduating in 2001. Dr. Quinn then completed a General Dentistry Residency in 2002 at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. After a couple of years working as a general dentist, she then attended Jacksonville University where she received her certificate in Orthodontics in 2006.
- Early in her career, Dr. Quinn worked in residency and private practice as a general dentist, gaining invaluable experience in all aspects of dentistry. Since 2004, she has limited her practice to Orthodontics. She moved to Colorado in 2008 to join Comfort Dental Braces, and has been enjoying a career in Orthodontics ever since.