New office opening in Colorado Springs, CO
Comfort Dental Opens in Security-Widefield
Offering Quality, Affordable and Convenient Care
Comfort Dental has just opened in Security. As the largest dental franchise in America, Comfort Dental’s mission is to expand access to care by making it affordable and convenient. New patients are just $19 including exam and x-rays (payment due at time of service). The office is open evenings and Saturdays for convenience. Comfort Dental offers the Gold Plan for more savings. They also accept Medicaid and most insurance.
In a joint statement by Drs. Peter Theurer and Jess Adams, dentists and office owners, “Our goal is to reach out to the local communities in Security, Widefield and Ft. Carson. Considering the tough economy, we’ll make it possible for regular families and military families to access quality dental care, and save money.” Comfort Dental is located at 332 Main Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80911. They can be reached at 720-907-0683.
- Comfort Dental’s core mission is to expand access to quality dental care by making it affordable and convenient.
- Comfort Dental’s fees are 40% to 50% less with the Gold Plan when compared to other dentists. Without the Gold Plan, fees are about 25%-30% less.
- Comfort Dental accepts Medicaid. Most dentists’ participation in Medicaid lags far behind others in the medical profession. (source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)
- Comfort Dental offers extended regular office hours including Monday-Friday, 7:30 AM to 7:30 PM, Saturdays, 7:30 AM to 1:30 PM, and 24-hour emergency access.
- For individuals and businesses who don’t have dental insurance, Comfort Dental offers their own dental plans – Gold Plan for individuals and families, and Gold Plan Platinum for Businesses for additional discounts on services. Comfort Dental’s membership plans are not insurance, but rather a reduced fee plan.
- Comfort Dental is the largest dental franchise in America with over 150 offices in 13 states. Comfort Dental-branded dental practices are independent franchisees owned and operated by licensed dentists.
- Dr. Rick Kushner, D.D.S., founded Comfort Dental in 1977 and pioneered the concept of fair price dentistry.