We are your hometown Dentist Federal Way!
Please contact us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
31401 Pacific Highway, South Federal Way, WA 98003
Federal Way Dental, LLC
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Zirconium Crowns
- Sedation: Oral
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Insurance Accepted – including Washington Dental Service, Delta Dental, Cigna, Aetna, Lifemap, Humana, MetLife, United Concordia, Principle, Premera, Regence, Guardian, Carington, and more
- Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
- Cash / Check
- Care Credit
Dr. Nandita Lilly
Dr. Scott Young
Dr. Aaron Brooks FAGD, ABGD
Comfort Dental-branded dental practices are independent franchisees owned and operated by licensed dentists. For more information about the relationship between Comfort Dental Group, Inc. and its franchisees, click here.
Discrimination is Against the Law
Comfort Dental complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Comfort Dental does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
○ Qualified sign language interpreters
○ Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
○ Qualified interpreters
○ Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Amy Smith in this office
You can file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.