Dentist Arvada CO

We are proud to serve the families in our community.  We look forward to being your dentist Arvada CO!

Please contact us with any questions:

Monday-Friday 7:30am-7:30pm
Saturday 7:30am-1:30pm



Dental Partners of North Arvada, PLLP

8390 W. 80th Ave., Arvada, CO 80005


  • General Dentistry
  • Implants
  • Mini-Implants
  • Zirconium Crowns
  • Sedation
  • Periodontal Surgery
  • Wisdom Tooth Extraction
  • Bleaching: At home kits

Payment Options:

  • Insurance Accepted
  • Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
  • Medicaid
  • Cash / Check


  • Dr. Alissa Ferguson
  • Dr. Scott Tidwell
  • Dr. Marina Varshavskaya

Comfort Dental-branded dental practices are independent franchisees owned and operated by licensed dentists. For more information about the relationship between Comfort Dental Group, Inc. and its franchisees, click here.

Discrimination is Against the Law

Comfort Dental of North Arvada complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Comfort Dental of North Arvada does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.


Comfort Dental of North Arvada:

  • Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
  • Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats)
  • Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
  • Qualified interpreters
  • Information written in other languages


If you need these services, contact Deserey Peschard.   If you believe that Comfort Dental of North Arvada has failed to provide these services or

discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with: Deserey Peschard 8390 w80th Ave, Arvada, CO 80005

Ph: 303-425-6419, Fax: 303-423-6502, email: You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Deserey Peschard is available to help you.  You can also file a

civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at, or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services 200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building Washington, D.C. 20201 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD) Complaint forms are available at